Conquering Pupil Disruption and Promoting Positive Attitudes to Learning
- brought to you by Jason Bangbala
"Disruptive behaviour in schools is damaging children's learning and causing an exodus from the teaching profession".
Objectives of the Course
- Provided with a whole toolkit of simple, practical and realistic strategies. These can be implemented the very next day to de-escalate and diffuse any inappropriate behaviour quickly, effectively and non-confrontationally
- Provided with a complete range of practical ideas to prevent any inappropriate behaviour occurring in the first place and creating a positive climate for learning
- Equipped and empowered to adopt the key principles of developing outstanding behaviour, including high expectations, routines, relationships, rewards and much more
- Leave with the tools and strategies to support pupils to have a 'can do' attitude to learning where they are independent, resilient, take risks and have a growth mindset
- Provided with a template to ensure that good behaviour in the classroom is transferred to around school in general and in social areas
This course is suitable for people working in all educational settings including Primary and Secondary schools and Colleges.
8 July 2020
Time of Sessions
9.30 - 15.30
INSPIRIT, St Thomas More Catholic TSA
Tyne Crescent, BEDFORD, MK41 7UL
There is no cost to attend this course, but early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment. Lunch and refreshments are included
Places are limited so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.