Coaching Pledge Training (Women in Leadership)
Do you want to support women leading in education?
The School Workforce Census shows that 66% of headteachers are female (compared to 74% of all classroom teachers), meaning that women are under-represented in leadership positions.
In the latest available data (2016):
- 73% of heads in primary schools were female, compared with 85% of all female teachers in primary schools.
- 39% of heads in secondary schools were female, compared with 62% of all female teachers in secondary schools.
For more information please click here.
This training is being offered as part of the Women in Leadership Coaching Pledge for those volunteers willing to make a difference, become part of a growing movement to put women in key leadership roles through coaching.
Develop your own knowledge and skills around coaching in order for you to become key deliverers of the coaching pledge.
Learn more about the principles of good coaching practice:
- Be experi-mentors for each other as you work together in groups
- Learn about different coaching models and expectations for successful coaching relationships
- Develop, practice and grow your listening, questioning and reflection skills in a safe environment
- Leave feeling confident that you will be able to help the next generation of women leaders to flourish and succeed in their leadership roles and apply what you will have learned within your own leadership journey.
|Cost||FREE as part of the Women in Leadership Coaching Pledge for the North West London South Central Teaching School Council region|
Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance: 14th June 2018 & 3rd July 2018 email email@example.com to book
Milton Keynes Teaching School Alliance: 25th May 2018 & 12th July 2018 email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
St Thomas More Teaching School Alliance: 16th May 2018 & 2nd July 2018 email SCombe@stm.beds.sch.uk to book.