Objectives of the Course
Do you want to support women leading in education?
The School Workforce Census shows that 66% of Head Teachers are female (compared to 74% of all classroom teachers), meaning that women are under-represented in leadership positions.
In the latest available data (2016):
· 73% of heads in primary schools were female, compared with 85% of all female teachers in primary schools.
· 39% of heads in secondary schools were female, compared with 62% of all female teachers in secondary schools.
This training is being offered as part of the Women in Leadership Coaching Pledge for those volunteers willing to make a difference, become part of a growing movement to put women in key leadership roles through coaching.
Develop your own knowledge and skills around coaching in order for you to become key deliverers of the coaching pledge.
· Learn more about the principles of good coaching practice
· Be experi-mentors for each other as you work together in groups
· Learn about different coaching models and expectations for successful coaching relationships.
· Develop, practice and grow your listening, questioning and reflection skills in a safe environment
· Leave feeling confident that you will be able to help the next generation of women leaders to flourish and succeed in their leadership roles and apply what you will have learned within your own leadership journey.
16th May and 2nd July 2018
Time of Sessions
9.30 – 15.30
Inspirit, St Thomas More Teaching School
FREE as part of the Women in Leadership Coaching Pledge for the North West London South Central Teaching School Council region